Coaching, Workshops & Customized Solutions to Gamify Your Teams!
What is Gamification
Make Work Environment Fun and Motivating
Don’t just stick to just one game! ORLIG AMAZE comes with a library of games where administrators can choose and alternate between different games to keep the momentum and excitement continuous.
Experiment Effectiveness Before Implementation
Not too sure if the game you choose may be effective? With our Silent Game tool, managers can experiment the effects of the game first before implementation, allowing managers to choose the most effective games that appeals to your audience.
Customize Capabilities For The Best Experience
Your Gamification platform should allow you to customize your games and share positive feedback immediately. With ORLIG AMAZE, you get to control what you want, allowing you to incentivize and tweak the gamification effect to achieve the right behavioral drive.
How Gamification Helps?
· Increase sales
· Increase sales collaboration
· Nurturing of new sales employees
· Improve service turnaround
· Improve collaboration & innovation
· Improve contribution to knowledge base
· Streamline service process flow
· Expedite mastery of soft skill
· Develop team building
· Measure service improvements
· Enhances loyalty management
· Build brand awareness
· Diversify marketing campaigns
· Improve talent acquisition
· Cultivate company culture
· Retain valued employees
· Incentivize paperwork
· Map the path to career success
· Improve knowledge base
· Structure and pace training content and delivery
· Measure knowledge retention
· Identify weak areas for retraining
· Cultivate leaders
· Increase customer engagement
· Solve complex business problems
· Remain relevant to your customers
· Collect powerful customer data
· Enhance Customer Journey
Start your gamification journey with us today and put to work actionable challenge to drive your desired outcome.
In the 21st century, there has been a drive to make learning less monotonous and more enjoyable while improving the retention factor. Experts studied and